In this video, David Wygant will walk through some tips on how to approach and talk to a woman at a bookstore. A video of a hidden camera is shown at Barnes and Noble, in which a man approaches and starts talking to a woman. David Wygant walks viewers through the video, pausing periodically to give words of advice, or point out good things that were done. For example, Wygant points out that the man in the video does not just stay on the "opener", but progresses into a nice conversation, which is good, as an opener should be only that. Another thing that he points out is how, at certain points of the conversation, he doesn't freeze up, and he stays positive, keeping the conversation going. You will learn good tips on how to talk to women in a real scenario in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades