If you're in a situation where you like a person in an abusive relationship, then most likely the person seems to be reluctant to get out of their relationship. The person most likely has self-worth issues. Until those self-worth issues are resolved, the person will never be happy with you or anyone else. Most often they feel that they don't deserve to be happy. Until that person feels that they deserve happiness, and want happiness with you, you can forget ever moving beyond the friend zone. All you can do is be supportive. Try to raise the person's self-esteem and hope for the best.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades