So you've been going out with that cutie from Math class for a month already and the sparks are flying but you wouldn't consider yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend. Then there's the kicker: One night after having a great dinner, he tells you "You're fun."
Bring out the overanalyzation now, girls, because we all know a statement like that is pretty hard to decipher. Does he want to be in a relationship with you or is he not yet ready to commit? Find out how to understand the meaning of this message by watching this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades