You've had a great date and now it's time to say good night; why don't you seal it with a kiss?
You Will Need
* A date
* A romantic spark
At the end of the date, walk your date home.
Survey the area to make sure that you two are alone.
Read your date's body language – are they interested?
Replay the date in your mind. Steady eye contact and repeated physical contact is a good sign that your date's into you.
Set the mood by telling your date you had a great time and that you'd like to do it again some time.
Make your move when there's a nervous pause in the conversation.
Don't wait too long; there's a very short window of opportunity here.
Lean slowly toward your date and give them a gentle kiss on the cheek. If this is well received, you can go for the lips, but use restraint.
If your date turns their cheek in disinterest, thank them for a nice night, and leave.
Say good night and walk away. Don't forget to look back and wave for maximum effect.
Fact: There are 100 times more nerve endings in your lips than there are in your fingertips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades