If the only way you know how to show a girl you dig her at the movie is the old "yawn and lean your arm over her shoulder" move, then you're clearly not getting any. When you're taking a girl out for a date at the movies, there's a fine line to be drawn between scary and creepy (fondling her a wee bit too soon) and just boring (sweaty palms, not approaching her at all). So how do you walk that fine line from first date to second date?
Check out this episode of the Wing Girls to learn a few moves you can pull on a girl to ensure you get a positive response.
The movie theater is the perfect place to let a girl know you like her.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades