Body language is one way to tell if a guy likes you. He will lean towards you or look at you a lot. If he likes you, both feet will be pointed towards you. If he doesn't like you, one foot will be pointed at the door. Eye contact is another way to tell if he likes you. If he is shy, he will turn his head quickly when you catch him looking at you. He may try to catch your gaze and hold it, which could be uncomfortable to you if you don't like him as much. Guys will try to make themselves seem very impressive, as guys feel the need to prove themselves. A guy who is interested in you will tease you in order to get your attention. Never ask a friend to go talk with him as it makes you look desperate. This very seldom works. Remember, some guys are players. Try to avoid this type as it will end up in heartache. Now that you have learned how to tell if a guy likes you, have fun dating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades