Dan and Jennifer discuss the best age for your first committed relationship. People in their mid-teens are too young to be in a long distance relationship, a committed relationship or any kind of serious relationship. People aren't ready for serious, committed relationships until they're in their late twenties. At that age, people's bodies are finished growing, their brains are finished developing and they're more emotionally mature. People in their late twenties know what they want and who they are. Before that age, people are trying new things and figuring out what they want so it's hard for them to commit to something like a relationship long term.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades